Prevention is Better than Cure !
Keep the following things in mind and your jacket shall last longer than your expectations:
- Do not wash or bleach
- Do not iron or tumble dry
- Don’t fold it. It is better to use hang it or store it flat
- Don’t hang it in direct sunlight, particularly when wet
- Use following products appropriately to make your leather remain healthy:
- Leather Conditioner
- Saddle Soap
- Leather Oil
- Mink Oil
What if Your Jacket gets Dirty, Wet or Wrinkled?
- If the dirt is visible, wipe it with damp, wrung out cloth as soon as you can
- If the dirt is still there, resort to the commercial products for cleaning your leather
- If the dirt has penetrated the protective sealant and stained your leather, just go to the leather professionals
- If your leather jacket gets wet, let is dry naturally. Don’t hang it in direct sunlight
- If your jacket gets wrinkled, don’t iron. Hang it on a padded hanger and let it regain its normal condition naturally
You can refer to our blog section for all the necessary information about leather.