Shipping & Delivery
Dispatch and Delivery Time
We usually ship orders within 5 to 7 working days and it takes 3 working days for the courier services to deliver the item to your doorstep. Typically, your order will be in your hands with in 7 – 10 working days after you have made the payment. Custom Orders can take up to 15 working days. To speed up the process make sure that your payment is cleared.
Countries Where We Can Ship
We have worldwide shipping capacity except Russia, Brazil, Israel, and OFAC and Sanctioned Countries. We do not ship to PO Box and APO/FPO addresses, alternatively, buyer can provide us a physical door address in the destination country
We will email a live tracking number to you as soon as your parcel is dispatched, you can use this tracking number to monitor your shipment on the go.
Courier services used
We use world’s most reliable courier services like, DHL, FED-Ex, and a few others to ensure that your parcel reaches you on time.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
All applicable customs and import duties, fees, taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We ship your package DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your charges may be. If your home country government requires these additional charges, they must be paid by you for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require the courier service to pay these charges on your behalf and the courier company will collect these charges from you upon delivery. Please understand these charges are neither collected by us nor do they benefit us in any form, we have no control over the government policies of the hundreds of countries that we ship. It’s a good idea to look up your countries customs manual in order to avoid any surprises later.
Return & Exchange Policy
We don’t think you will, but if you do change your mind just shoot us an email at [email protected] . Our detailed return policy is given below:
- Returns are accepted within 30-days of delivery giving you plenty of time to try our product.
- All returned items, must be in their original packaging and unused condition along with the documents and tags included in the original product
- Upon receiving the returned item our team will inspect it within 72 hours and the refund will be processed within 7 working days after the inspection and you will receive an email confirmation that your return is completed. Please note, depending on your financial institution it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to post to your account.
- Postage and packaging charges are not subject to refund / reimbursement under any circumstances, and the return shipping cost will be borne by customer.
- Make sure you re-pack the item properly to prevent any damage in the return shipping.
- Please wait for our support team to provide you with the return shipping address before you dispatch the item
- Please provide a live tracking number once you have dispatched the item so that our logistics team has visibility of the returned item.
- We even accept returns for custom orders, however the customization fee is non-refundable.
Information that we collect from you may include:
Information you share: this includes information you share with us when you interact with our site e.g. make a purchase, fill a form, subscribe to service, chat with support, take a survey, participate in a competition, sign up for newsletter etc. This information usually includes your name, address, email address and phone number, date of birth, gender, measurements .
Information about your surfing experience: Every time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information:
Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
To provide you a personalized and meaningful surfing experience we may also collect information regarding the Products you viewed or searched, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we use the information that we collect from you?
- We use your information to process your orders i.e. arranging shipping, send you invoice / order confirmation, communicate with you in case you ask for support
- To keep you up to date with information about other product and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about
- To provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that your experience on our website is personalized and meaningful to you.
Safeguarding your information
- Hawk & Bull does not sell, share, or disclose customer’s personal information to any other party or company. Your information is solely used by Cavalry.pk to communicate with you regarding products and services that you are interested in.
- All the information you provide is transmitted through state of the art 2048 bit Encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is built into our payment gateways
- You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. You can exercise that right by unchecking various boxes as you interact with our website. You can also exercise this right anytime by contacting us at [email protected]
- European residents have the right to access their personal information that we hold, If you wish to exercise that right please contact us on [email protected]
We may change our policies occasionally to meet our business needs. Changes in our policies will be updated on our website, customers are therefore encouraged to visit policy sections of our website from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the complete accuracy of information, including but not limited to name, email, shipping address and billing address provided to us.
Limits on Purchasing
We do not authorize the purchase of our merchandise for resale purposes through our website’s standard order processing mechanism. For reselling our merchandise resellers / distributors / retailers must contact us separately at [email protected]
We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. We also reserve the right to limit or cancel orders which we deem, at our sole discretion, to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We also reserve the right to cease doing business with those customers violating this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases made at our retail stores and on our online store. We reserve the right to correct, update or change information regarding this policy at any time without notification.
Copyright & Trademark
All content contained on this website, including but not limited to logos, images, graphics, and text is the sole property of Hawk & Bull. Copy and print of pages of this website may be for personal, non-commercial use only. Use of our website, including reproduction and direct links, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent by Hawk & Bull’s.
Security of Information
The security of the information you provide to us is protected by various security measures we have implemented. Your personal information is maintained through secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. Notwithstanding LAC.la’s efforts, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and such transmission is at your own risk.
Links to Third Parties
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Hawk & Bull, any of its affiliates, or any of their owners, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising from or in connection with your use or inability to use this website.